The Firm provides all the necessary services to facilitate formation of companies in India.
Whether to register a One Person Company, a Private Company, a Public Company , a guarantee company, wholly owned companies (100% subsidiaries of Foreign Company), joint venture companies under Companies Act, 2013, limited liability partnership etc. – the Firm has a service reach to help form any of these.
Going beyond company formation, the Firm also can facilitate setting up of Branch / Project / Liaison offices under the Foreign Exchange Management Act and Corporate Laws in India, in case of international clients.
Efficient and structured processes are in place at the Firm to help clients to form and register companies in the shortest possible time. These typically and broadly follow the following order:
- Initial consultancy in respect of formation of a company or Limited Liability Partnership.
- Obtaining Director Identification Number (DIN) and Digital Signature (DSC) of proposed Director/s.
- Applying for reservation of name and follow up with the Registrar of Companies (ROC).
- Drafting Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company as per nature of the business and the coverage required.
- Preparing and filing the final documents for company registration with the ROC.
- Follow up for registration of the company and getting it registered.
Post registration compliance and guidance is also provided, as per terms of agreement.