Corporate Governance is the key to proper management of the business of a company. A certain proper level of Corporate Governance is essential for the sustainable growth of the company.
Indian laws provide a framework for Corporate Governance based on a mix of ‘mandatory’ and ‘voluntary’ compliances. Listed Public Companies have to fulfil some mandatory Corporate Governance compliances while unlisted companies can voluntarily choose to fulfil certain compliances in their own interest.
The Firm offers to help and guide both categories of companies in ensuring that they fulfil their respective Corporate Governance commitments. These services are in the form of:
- Advising on the composition of the Board of Directors, Audit Committee and other committees.
- Expressing opinion on the interpretation of the SEBI Corporate Governance Code.
- Assisting in drafting the various codes required under Corporate Governance Code.
- Attending meetings of the Board and Audit Committee of listed public limited companies.
- Assisting in periodical Corporate Governance compliance and audit.
- Preparing Corporate Governance Reports.
- Consultancy on matters arising during implementation of the Companies Act, 2013.