Legal compliances and their constant updations form the backbone of the existence of a business venture.
Normal situations as well as extra-ordinary events during the course of business demand well versed and timely legal advice and execution support for any company.
The Firm offers its range of legal services in the following categories:
- Co-ordination with the Solicitors and Advocates for court cases
- Review or Health Check-up of the Companies under the Companies Act, 2013 and proposing required transitions thereof.
- Drafting of Schemes for Acceptance of Deposits under the New Companies Act, 2013.
- Drafting / vetting of various Commercial Agreements, Partnership Agreements and Wills.
- Drafting of Lease agreements, Deed of Conveyance, Mortgage Documents, Creation of Charge / Satisfaction of Charges, etc.
- Appearing as an authorized representative before the Company Law Board, the Central Government, the Regional Director, the Registrar of Companies, Tax Departments etc.
- Legal representation for contractual negotiations
- Preparing legal opinion on various matters.
The Proposed Roadmap of IFRS has been released. We deal in advisory on the AS-IFRS convergence.